What we will cover
- Breaking down a script and a character
- How to handle awkward situations, intimacy in scenes, close scenes on set and how to audition for them
- Finding the chemistry and connecting with your scene partners
- What to do when…, improvising and guidelines
- Setting boundaries and staying professional
- Red flags, legitimacy, venues, who, what, when, where and why
*This workshop will utilize exercises that will not require the shedding of clothing, inappropriate touching and classroom “make-out” sessions as a practice technique.
6 weeks – 3 hours per session 6pm – 9pm (12 people max.) Memorization and commitment is a requirement.
Classes will be held at Loft D (Wilkerson Theatre Art Complex) – 1723 25th Street – Sacramento, CA 95816
**Always wear comfortable clothing**